Strive Asset Management is a new asset manager with the mission of restoring the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy. Strive, co-founded by Vivek Ramaswamy and Anson Frericks, has attracted over $500 million in AUM in its first three months of operation.
We are seeking an entry level customer service associate to join our team.
You should demonstrate initiative and accountability, possess excellent analytical and communication skills, have the ability to work across different business functions whileremaining responsive, and be able to work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking to apply your skills in a growth-driven, entrepreneurial culture & want to pursue the dream of building one of the largest asset managers in the world, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelors or Associate Degree
- Competitive compensation package, including a generous initial equity grant
- Aetna Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- PEO-sponsored 401K plan
- And plenty of others!
Strive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.