Strive Asset Management is a new asset manager with the mission of restoring the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy. Strive, co-founded by Vivek Ramaswamy and Anson Frericks, has attracted over $500 million in AUM in its first three months of operation.
We are looking for an office manager to help us maintain a secure a well-functioning work environment. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple issues. A successful Office Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Assist in the design and development of Strive’s new office
- Check rooms and furniture to identify needs for repairs or renovations
- Restock office and kitchen supplies
- Design and oversee the schedule for cleaning and disinfecting the building
- Monitor activities that happen outside the building, such as proper waste disposal and recycling
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Keep track of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses
- Conduct market research and compare costs and benefits when evaluating new vendors
- Maintain an updated record of invoices from external partners (e.g. suppliers, insurance agents, security guards)
- Provide general support to visitors
- Research new services and appliances to facilitate operations
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Work experience as a facilities coordinator or similar role
- Strong knowledge of facilities management operations
- Familiarity with office equipment and security systems
- Understanding of safety regulations in offices
- Competitive compensation package, including initial equity grant
- Firm-sponsored Medical plan
- 401K plan with Company match
- Growth opportunities
- And plenty of others!
Strive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.