Strive Asset Management is a new asset manager with the mission of restoring the voices of everyday citizens in the American economy. Strive, co-founded by Vivek Ramaswamy and Anson Frericks, has attracted over $500 million in AUM in its first three months of operation.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to help supervise accounting operations and support our financial team. Senior Accountant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, reviewing financial transactions within our internal databases, managing accounts payable, and ensuring financial reports are in accordance with applicable accounting standards. A CPA license or license eligible is required. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
If you are looking to apply your skills in a growth-driven, entrepreneurial culture and want to advance our mission by speaking fearlessly, delivering results, and promoting respect, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Support the day-to-day functions of the accounting activities, including managing Accounts Receivable and Payable, monitoring expense reports and reimbursements, and managing vendor spend
- Create efficiencies and build out processes and structure
- Prepare ongoing financial statements and related reporting, such as balance sheets and income statements
- Review general ledger reports and enhance reporting capabilities
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Compile material for required audits and correspond with auditors to ensure successful completion of audit
- Assist in a variety of accounting and finance projects
- Work experience in public or private accounting
- Experience with general ledger functions, month-end/year-end close processes, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. Netsuite) a plus
- Ability to multi-task and handle various ongoing projects
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- CPA license or license eligible
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Competitive compensation package, including initial equity grant
- Firm-sponsored Medical plan
- 401K plan with Company match
- Growth opportunities
- And plenty of others!
Strive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.